At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In this newly created opportunity, we are looking for an extraordinary Security Coordinator to support the Safety & Security Operations in our Amsterdam headquarters. We need someone with a passion for protecting corporate assets, to include people, property, and information worldwide. You will build and lead a program to deliver international programs, products, and services related to the Safety & Security business function. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Global Safety & Security, you will work closely with Finance, IT, HR, Risk, Engineering, Sales and the Real Estate & Facilities team. We are seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but collaboratively in a collegial team environment within a fast-paced and dynamic company.
- Creativity counts! Work with security management – and ultimately every employee – to translate company culture, values, and strategies into practical application for safety and security. We don’t want static “standards”, but we do want to clearly articulate certain principles and guidelines, as well as a continuously-evolving collection of best practices
- Support the Senior Manager, International Security Operations, in delivering quality security services to all Palo Alto Network sites outside the US.
- Support our front of house teams in relation to access control programs and practices
- Operate as the SPOC for your regions in all safety and physical security matters concerning Palo Alto Networks and its employees
- Work closely with the real estate team to drive the physical & technical due diligence process
- In partnership with Corporate EH&S, assist the regional ERT and Crisis Management programs, in partnership with Legal, HR and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with Travel and HR to effectively influence travel safety and security programs
- Partner effectively with key groups such as IT, Real Estate & Facilities, Procurement, Finance, Legal and HR. Maintain regular communications with a variety of stakeholders, to ensure that all concerned parties are well informed
- Represent Palo Alto Networks in certain external forums where our SAS program is a focus and leverage regular external interactions to keep Palo Alto Networks on the “leading-edge” of best practices in workplace safety and security
- Drive both cost and operational efficiency through the program as it scales, while also continuously innovating
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion
- Other duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential, with prior exposure to both a security and safety function
- 2-5 years relevant experience in corporate office environmental influencers; to include health, safety and security cultural requirements
- Ability to build the workplace program with growth and change in mind. Capable of leading the efforts to differentiate our offices from other companies, from the perspective of both customers and employees
- Comfortable enough to constantly adapt to the terrain and circumstances of a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of relevant products and vendors, including EH&S, Systems Technology and Security service providers
- Ability to set, manage, and deliver within a reasonable budget. You are detail-oriented, and have both left-brain and right-brain strengths.
- Superior language, written, oral and communication skills
- Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Some travel required
- Dynamic and team oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, judgment, and work ethic
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous demands simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of contractual and related matters
The Workplace Resource team constantly strives to make our work environment comfortable, effective, productive and appealing. The workplace has a direct impact on your happiness, productivity, and how we accomplish our mission. As a team, we take care of the day to day facilities services throughout our organization. We own the build-out projects while maintaining a productive, innovative environment for the business to work in.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.