At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including transportation, meetings, and lodging
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide project and presentation support as needed
- Organize and assist with events, including large and small employee events, offsite team meetings, and training
- Assist with management of the legal department budget, purchase order creation and reconciliation
- Responsible for ordering materials, catering, giveaways, and supplies as needed
- 8+ years Executive Administrative Assistant experience
- The ability to always maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Travel management and logistics – international and domestic experience a plus
- Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor, sense of humor helps
- Good writing and communication skills
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- A proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications as well as certain Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Work effectively as a team player in a collaborative environment as well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
The legal team is a dynamic team that impacts all go-to-market aspects of the business. The team is immersed on developing our next generation licensing agreements, buying programs, and channel partner programs to scale across Palo Alto Networks’ entire technology portfolio. You will work closely with sales operations, revenue and finance, channel operations, and global customer service teams, knowing the ins and outs of our business to support it from a legal perspective. Our legal team is an essential resource on a global basis, impacting and driving our products and services.
You’re passionate about legalities in a way that drives solutions. You think creatively on the legal team, but with a higher purpose, motivated by our mission to protect our digital lives.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.