Senior Product Manager (Incident Response)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- A track record for driving deeply technical solutions at a rapid pace and with high customer impact
- Technical product management of the threat and vulnerability intelligence threat services
- Drive the introduction of a net new service aiming to extend the use of Threat Enrichment capabilities
- Design enterprise-level integrations working closely with technical Alliances and engineering
- Perform market and customer analysis, feature requirements development, identify business cases, create collateral, and define product positioning
- Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism and requirements gathering
- Ensure Threat Intel and Vulnerability Management products integrate into the platform in a coherent way
- BS/MS in Computer Science, another engineering/technical degree, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in threat intelligence platform company
- 8+ years of overall experience in Enterprise Security domain
- Deep understanding of how to interface with large amounts of data to generate meaningful responses
- Strong analytical, communication and project management skills
- Extremely high judgment and structured thinking to ensure solutions optimize for the highest opportunity areas
- Some familiarity with network and/or host security with a background in malware analysis
- Experience as Analyst or dealing with Analyst toolkit products like SIEM, Networking, Endpoint security products is a plus
- Working knowledge of Python and familiarity with REST APIs is a plus
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.