At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As a product manager of certifications at Palo Alto Networks, you will play an instrumental role in attaining many certifications across our product line. Certifications are of high value as they enable our products to be sold into many key markets including federal governments around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to the product certifications, as well as individually contributing much of the content required to obtain these certifications.
● Work closely with sales management and other product managers in the Certification team as well as across our broader team to devise an appropriate certifications strategy
● Coordinate all aspects of the certifications projects from start to finish.
● Understand and write all product requirements for certifications – in coordination with peer product managers when needed
● Build a solid technical understanding of the product line to speak fluently with consultants, certification agencies, and more to achieve certifications with as few additional resources as possible
● Perform basic product testing and certifications documentation development to ensure success during certification process
● Work with individual product experts, outside consultants and firms, certification agencies, and more to successfully complete certifications
● Select outside contractors and certification agencies for certification projects
● Experience in certification product management or certification security engineer experience
● Provide in-depth knowledge of the Common Criteria and FIPS 140 certifications, processes, controls, and compliance requirements. Experience with NIST and NIAP publications and requirements
● Proven record in achieving the Common Criteria and FIPS 140 certifications.
● Experience with the DoDIN APL process
● Experience with the international certifications such as CPA and ANSSI is desirable
● Should be hands-on in style and approach to working with very strong interest in technology products
● Technical background in network security and cryptography
● Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our Systems Engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in and helping to implement technical solutions based on our clients' feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.