Security Architect (Cortex XSOAR)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Security Architect at Palo Alto Networks (Cortex XSOAR) you will design integrations with various products and create playbooks (workflows) for information security use cases.
- Develop information security and incident response workflows, procedures and best practices and publish them as Demisto playbooks
- Guide software developers to develop integrations with various information technology and security tools. Those integrations need to support common information security use cases as defined by you
- Write and review integration designs
- Work with partners on product use cases, API documentation questions, instance setup requests and mutual engagements
- Work with customers to understand their specific workflows
- Hands on experience with many information security tools such as SIEMs, FWs, EDR, Sandboxes, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Incident response and malware analysis experience
- Good understanding of SOC and information security management workflows in enterprise organizations
- Great communication skills
- Software development experience (preferably python/js) - advantage
- Experience with SOAR products and playbooks development - advantage
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.