Strategic Programme Manager, APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Programme Manager in the APAC Strategy team, you will be reporting directly to the Vice-President of Strategy & Operations to lead the delivery of our strategic initiatives across the theatre. You will be a central member of the strategy team and be comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team (sales, operations, marketing, finance, technical, etc).
● Develop internal communication and governance templates
● Establish internal program communication with key stakeholders (teams for respective strategic initiatives, leadership and steering committee, and broader internal communication) and ensure consistency of message, and delivery of progress
● Implement and support programme management standard/processes/tools including metrics of success and progress
● Working with the management, facilitate the resolution of cross-functional issues among project/initiative leaders to ensure success
● Ensure all incoming and outgoing status and milestone data are accurate and complete
● Report progress of program/initiate milestone and appropriate impact through broader communication channels ( progress calls with wider stakeholders, email reports, and dashboards)
● Manage internal company portal for key communications and information working with relevant stakeholders
● Lead from conception to execution varied strategic initiatives working with your manager or cross-functional leads as appropriate
● Provide liaison support to the team on global GTM activities
● Proven track record in managing PMO activities and supporting GTM strategic initiatives
● 5-7 years of relevant experience preferably with exposure working in top strategy/management consulting firms
● Data-driven with an ability to hypothesise and strong experience in representing data/analysis visually. Experience in tools such as SalesForce Analytics
● Exposure to CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce
● Ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
● Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive and cross-cultural environments
● Passionate and achievement-oriented
● Strong communication skills
Our team identifies the opportunities for exponential growth over the coming years and builds capability to deliver that. We have a diverse and complementary set of skills and backgrounds that enable us to create different approaches to problems and opportunities.
The team works on long term strategy and short term opportunities where we spot an opportunity in the market. When that happens we draw together a cross-functional tiger team of people drawn from across the business to address it.
This team has access to the highest quality of analytical capability and the influence to make real change. In return, we equip you with world-class training and opportunities to develop. In short, it’s a great place to build your career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.