Level 3 Technical/Application - Customer Support
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused professional. As part of the Demisto support team, you will serve our customer base providing technical support, by answering incoming support inquiries and manage escalations, phone calls, and emails in an effective, efficient, and friendly manner within defined service level agreements.
Daily responsibilities in pursuit of this goal include:
- Perform advanced troubleshooting at the application level and OS level, using your knowledge and relevant expertise
- Triage customer reported issues and respond to them via ticketing system, phone or remote sessions
- Identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and work with the appropriate team(s) implementing the fix
- Resolve problems independently and understand the correct escalation procedure
- Provide timely feedback into the development process on customer-reported product problems
- Respond to user-reported issues in adherence to established Service Level Agreements for Level 3 application support services
- Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Facilitate root cause investigations and manage the implementation of corrective and preventative measures
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical proficiency with Linux
- Strong scripting skills, Java script, Python
- Cyber security knowledge and experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Clear understanding of the software development process and lifecycle including the role of customer support and sustaining product engineering in that process
- Attention to details, fast learner and excellent communication skills
- Be able to translate technical information in a simplified, easy to understand manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations. The role offers a fast-paced and interesting mix of technical challenges in an extremely fast-growing environment. You will receive the training necessary to become an expert within the technical support team!
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.