Inside Sales Account Manager - Global Accounts, Switzerland
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
● Close collaboration with the aligned Account Management
● Support in build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
● Maintain sales opportunities, pipeline and customer data in our CRM system
● Research on defined target accounts
● Support Account Managers in creating proposals out of our CRM system
● Work closely with our support functions for deal design
● Close and maintain smaller opportunities in collaboration with the Account Management
● Hunt for and sell to new clients by identifying cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
● Support sales campaigns, product demos and POCs
● Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
● Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
● German and English knowledge
● Preferred candidates with 2+ years sales experience in the IT (security) industry
● Knowledge in using Salesforce.com as leading CRM system
● Proven track record of exceeding targets
● Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
● Interacts effectively with others and is passionate about his/her works
● Demonstrates a professional phone manner and conduct
● Maintains focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities
Our Inside Sales team members work hand in hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our Sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our Sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.