Business Development Representative - Demisto - Germany
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In this role, you will become a security sales expert, while having the opportunity to learn Demisto, Security Operations, and Incident response inside and out. You will help grow the company by winning customer and continuously improving your conversion rates. You’ll learn to give amazing product and sales presentations, all while working with a group of amazingly talented individuals who will inspire new heights in your career
- Be the first point of contact for potential customers
- Qualify inbound leads from businesses and help move them through the sales funnel through effective inbound qualification and accurate and consistent documentation of your notes in SFDC
- Generate net new prospective clients through highly targeted outbound prospecting campaigns by phone, email, social media, and more
- Set meetings and manage the process, coordinating between all parties involved, on both customer side and Demisto
- Provide customers with expert advice on their security strategy for Incident Response and Security Operations
- Give effective customer presentations of the Demisto Security suite to help educate prospects and acquire new customers
- Work with an international team of technology veterans to help drive net new business
- Meet and exceed sales quotas every month, quarter, and year to help drive the company bottom line
- Work closely with your manager and your peers to ensure your and the company's success
- A strong understanding of the German enterprise sales environment
- 2 years of Inside Sales Experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- A scientific, strategic and process-oriented mindset that helps you consistently improve operating efficiency and individual sales results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong grasp of grammar, email etiquette and an ability to shape your communications according to the target person or audience
- Proven track record in taking pride in doing a great job at anything you set your mind to
- Highly competitive and driven to win, both personally and for the company
- Startups excite you, and you are passionate about new technologies
- Keen interest in business and entrepreneurship
- Selling is second nature to you
- You love working in small teams, collaborating with your peers
- You are flexible and can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- You are fun, humble, laser-focused, and competitive
Demisto™, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.