Program & Operations Cloud Orchestration Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As Operations Manager, you will be part of the business-critical Customer Success capability that enables our customers to adopt Palo Alto Networks’ Prisma technologies to secure their cloud journey.
- Design, implement and drive the adoption of large-scale processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success function
- Understand and assess key operational metrics which measure the success of the business
- Manage analytics, reports, dashboards and trending analysis to support the Customer Success team
- Ensure that the reports, dashboards, and data flows are always maintained and up to date
- Work closely with the Customer Success and other teams including Support, Professional Services, etc. to drive strategic projects (like the expansion of a CS platform, etc.)
- Ensure Data Clean-up in various systems as required
- Ensure that the systems required for high-quality Customer Success engagements - e.g. Clarizen, Gainsight, Salesforce.com, etc. are being utilized properly and are continuously improved
- Manage updates and improvements to other systems / integrated capabilities
- Direct experience with:
- 5 + years of work experience in increasing levels of responsibility in Program/Project management or Sales/Service Operations
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- An agile thinker with the ability to add structure and develop scalable, enterprise class solutions
- Experience in project management and prioritization
- High performer with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Proven operations professional with the ability to design, implement and continually iterate on broad Enterprise processes
- Effective communicator with the ability to pivot toward business interests and priorities
- A data-driven approach; someone who can foster rigor and discipline in all that we do, to provide evidence for success for Customer Success programs and return on investment
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.