Principal, Business Operations Office of the President
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a strategic program lead in the Business Operations team at Palo Alto Networks, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic programs. Working with the SVP of Business Operations and the President, you will be responsible for driving explosive growth across Palo Alto Networks organization and products. You will work on a broad set of initiatives ranging from market opportunity, product launch, competitive landscape and go to market planning for key products like Next Generation Firewall, Redlock, GPCS, and Traps. The role will directly impact the growth trajectory of a world-leading Cyber Security business. You will demonstrate steady career progression with the increasing scope of responsibility, superior business insight and validated the
You will work on projects, presentations, and analysis that require broad cross-functional coordination coupled with deep knowledge of the enterprise space, products, and competitors. You will drive, produce and deliver effective models and analysis as well as compelling, narrative presentations to convey key conclusions and recommendations to various audiences, including Palo Alto Networks product teams, executives, and Enterprise leadership.
- Build GTM plans, narratives, product specifications and revenue models for key high growth products
- Identify, define and drive business processes/deliverables associated with strategic planning and business operations, including ownership over the operating rhythm of the business
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations to various audiences, including senior executives
- Own and manage multiple strategic projects and work programs on both an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis, working collaboratively across the global organization
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record and at least 7 years of relevant experience; MBA from a leading business school
- Market knowledge of Enterprise technology, B2B Products, and landscape
- Enterprise business management experience in sales, marketing, and/or operations, including the ability to influence others and drive significant organizational and process changes
- Excellent analytical, modeling and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and demonstrated project management experience from the technology, media, or finance industries
- Energy and passion, a self-starter who is willing to operate at highly strategic as well as very tactical levels given the start-up nature of the Enterprise business
- Superior communication and communication production skills, including the ability to take complex, ambitious topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
Our Strategy and Business Operations is a focused team that works on our most critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or