Senior GSI Partner Services Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Senior GSI Partner Services Manager is primarily dedicated to one marquee Global Systems Integrator - Accenture. There will also be engagement with other strategic GSI’s You will be responsible for the comprehensive Services relationship between Palo Alto Networks and Accenture. You will drive knowledge needs assessment, coordination of all enablement for Implementation, Support, and Customer Success covering all Palo Alto Networks’ products. You will work collaboratively in a matrixed team environment dedicated to Accenture to ensure robust knowledge in the prioritized areas within the partner’s delivery organizations. You will work with the Education organization to represent Accenture’s unique enablement requirements. You will be a strong advocate and voice of Accenture within all of GCS.
You will proactively plan for the partner’s expansion of service offerings. To do so, you will proactively engage with the business development team, various product, customer success, and professional services team internally. As the partner’s service offering evolves, you will need to evolve how we partner and support them as well.
- Partner with the cross-functional internal Accenture account team to understand the business and drive the services initiatives.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of how enablement is consumed by the partner and how to deliver our content within their paradigm.
- Drive enablement for all applicable products and services with measured results on quantity and quality.
- Conduct in-person quarterly business reviews with key stakeholders at Accenture to ensure they are hitting key performance indicators and to continually expand their services business
- Be flexible and creative in your approach to getting projects/deliverables generated.
- Up to 30% travel.
- Strong background in partner services in the GSI marketplace.
- Previous experience working within a service delivery environment.
- Previous experience managing complex channel partner programs, including enablement and compliance.
- 8+ years’ experience in program and project management in a worldwide high tech corporate environment.
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking and strategic management.
- Knowledge and experience providing data analysis and presenting business trends using applications and tools; such as Salesforce.com, and Learning Management Systems.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relatable major.
Our Global Customer Services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it just evolves. Our technical team provides the behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer’s needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry. We’re a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and attacks, protecting every day transactions in the digital environment. It means we’re good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.