Network Security Marketing Manager – Americas
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Palo Alto Networks Network Security Marketing Manager for the Americas theater, you have an incredibly big job to do. You will plan, coordinate, and measure a growing number of innovative direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow the Network Security sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing enterprise security company in history.
The Americas Theater includes all of North, Central, and South America. As a data-driven marketer, your mission is to identify and validate business needs and engage the broader team to design and lead a cross-functional team to deliver highly targeted pipeline generation and conversion programs.
- Create and manage a marketing plan for Network security products in the Americas that delivers on pipeline, bookings and other goals
- Develop, execute and optimize marketing plans across a mix of digital marketing, online events, in person direct events, and channel activities
- Work collaboratively across Global Network Marketing team and Americas Field Marketing team to develop programs, determine scale, desired outcomes, and how to measure success
- Package and effectively roll out programs to Americas FMMs and Sales teams with a measurable outcome
- Identify gaps and impediments to pipeline and bookings goals and work cross-functionally to resolve
- Provide closed-loop feedback on the success of programs via monthly Scrum meetings
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s Network Security business including sales history, white-space analysis, and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Marketing, demand generation, or sales experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 8+ years
- Solid communication and relationship building skills to advocate for needs of stakeholders and mobilize cross-functional teams
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem-solving and have a bias for action
- Strategic thinker that can align plans and people to drive an outcome
- Provide consultative input to senior sales and marketing leaders
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Motivated self-starter who thrives and grows in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com and common business-intelligence/dashboarding applications
- Experience owning marketing programs for execution within a large, complex sales organization
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.#LI-VD1