Senior Product Marketing Manager, Prisma Public Cloud
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Public Cloud Security, you will play a key role in providing product positioning and marketing information to our partners, customers, and our employees for the VM-Series Next-Generation Firewall. You will help drive the success of Palo Alto Networks cloud security business.
You will work closely with stakeholders from product management, sales, field marketing, and technology partners.
- Establish the unique value proposition of your products, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas.
- Author compelling, high quality content, both at a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video.
- Collaborate with the campaign and programs team to drive a marketing strategy that meets or exceeds pipeline, bookings and conversion targets.
- Launch products and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns.
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product management, business development and sales.
- Participate in the development of sales enablement materials to arm the sales team with strategies and competitive intelligence that increase sales productivity and pipeline conversion.
- Represent the company at conferences to evangelize our point of view.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience is required.
- Deep understanding of public cloud platforms, including at least one of either: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings.
- Experience with information/cyber security products is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org