Field Marketing Manager - Japan
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Reporting into the Head of Japan Marketing, you are an essential part of the field marketing and regional field sales organization. You will work hand-in-hand with the local district managers and sales/pre-sales team leads to define an enterprise marketing and demand generation strategy to create the pipeline required to deliver success. You will develop Account-Based Marketing programs, drive and ensure customer success, and engagement and loyalty in strategic accounts across the Region.
Are you an enterprise marketing expert? Do you wear your passion on your sleeve? Are you a natural-born leader that does not sweat the small stuff? If you love creating and driving pipeline and all things Account-Based Marketing and have a desire to make history as part of a great company, then we want you!
- Work at a strategic level with sales & presales leadership to define and/or oversee an enterprise and account-based marketing, demand generation and opportunity conversion strategy
- Work closely with strategic account managers on developing and executing account-based marketing programs to drive higher conversions and creating expand opportunities
- Translate account sales objectives (opportunity and relationship-based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support
- Understand and analyze the account portfolio, including how to prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer needs, persona, buying center, industry, buying cycle stage, propensity to buy, competitive landscape and account penetration
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing account check-ins with sales account managers to ensure account goals, key contacts, and account plans remain on track and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Partner with business planning and data science team to provide data, ongoing insight and supporting engagements into strategic accounts and to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics as well as drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Execute marketing programs with sales/presales, and show reps how to execute programs on their own (UTD, insight onsite…). position BPA and PPA within the value proposition
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide content/asset customization according to the analysis of buyer need
- Work with digital teams to conduct targeted messaging to improve response and conversion rates
- Determine which marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for strategic-account engagement planning
- Manage the successful marketing plans, campaigns, budgets and timelines; and manages their execution and reports progress in line with the overall business strategy and priorities
- Experience in an IT, high tech, B2B, marketing or sales environment, preferably with an understanding of security and its role in the future of technology
- Proven ability to execute, day in and day out, at an incredibly high level against consistent results
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders & business partners
- Solid understanding of business management and operations including finance, revenue, and pipeline principles
- “Do whatever it takes” attitude
- Passion to provide the best, most innovative security solutions to businesses around the world
- Experience of high-growth tech environments a plus
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.