Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will possess strong organizational and communication skills. You will be ambitious with the ability to provide solutions for issues identified. You are a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a standout colleague. You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission.
- Assist with functional testing related to ASC 606 implementations phase 2
- Identify and implement process improvements in the order-to-cash process related to the Revenue
- End to End testing of process improvements with a high level of attention to details
- Design, test, and execute system implementation to properly account for NPI projects under SAP
- Manage multiple User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and post-launch validations to ensure seamless system implementation of NPI products and services
- Manage project updates and internal communication within the Finance organization and represent in cross-functional meetings
- Drive improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness into Revenue Close and NPI activities
- Assist with other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of progressive experience in revenue accounting and operation in the technology industry
- Prior experience in system implementation and UAT
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- High proficiency in Google G-Suite, proficiency in MS Office Suite a plus
- Experience with SAP ERP revenue accounting a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.