Executive Assistant Corporate Communications
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Global Communications team. This role will provide administrative support to the Chief Communications Officer, as well as driving special team projects related to employee communications and public relations.
This position requires an accomplished EA who is comfortable interfacing with executives and juggling multiple tasks at a fast paced company. An interest or background in news and communications is a bonus.
● Provide administrative support to the Chief Communications Officer and a small team focused on PR and employee communications
● A team player who can work with us identify issues and come up with solutions to keep the function running smoothly
● Create and manage calendars, sites, and other processes
● Coordinate logistics and materials for large and small employee events, offsite meetings, including travel arrangements
● Take on special projects related to communications as needed, eg. research, presentations, new initiatives
● Assist with the department budget, purchase order creation and reconciliation; prepare and submit expense reports
● Responsible for ordering materials, catering, giveaways, and supplies as needed
● 5+ years experience, including experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
● Excellent writing and communications skills and some writing experience preferred; writing sample required
● Power user of Google Suite applications (Calendar, Docs, Sheets); experience with other tools (Keynote, intranet) a plus
● Proven ability to come up with solutions independently and work quickly in a deadline driven environment
● Travel management and logistics
● Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
● Highly collaborative, positive attitude and a sense of humor
● A proactive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities along with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.