Program and Operations Manager - Prisma
Palo Alto Networks is a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment that will require flexibility to roll up your sleeves and participate in various capacities to deliver success. In this role, you will be responsible for working with key business functions and other strategic business partners to implement and build new business models. This Program and Operations Manager position will require creative and analytical capabilities, program development views, operational and administrative fore-thought, and process improvement techniques to support the rapidly growing business.
You'll work closely with various business departments and report directly to the VP, Prisma Strategic Programs and Operations to assist in the development and execution of the operations, programs and reporting with a primary focus on Palo Alto Network’s Prisma business.
- Responsible for managing the business operations including business support, back office operations, internal system and process improvement across go-to-market, marketing, product and customer success, etc.
- Responsible for defining business processes and documenting and raising systems requirements and deploying improvements rollouts and launches (globally and across theatres)
- Continue to enhance and improve processes, methodology, governance, and tools within the business
- Partner with back-office organizations (i.e. sales, legal, IT, HR, sales operations and finance) to resolve issues, drive improvements, and prioritize enhancements
- Responsible for supporting the execution of the strategy and program development; coordination includes cross-functionally partnering with the practice leaders and their teams to ensure each implementation has consistency across scope, definition, work product, plan management, and ensuring projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and cost requirements.
- Drive accountability through matrixed program and project plans and frequent status updates and communications; expect to drive alignment across CS, Marketing, Product, GTM and core business teams
- Maintain regularly scheduled, detailed, and accurate program and project plans with supporting metrics
- Write communications and provide status updates on programmatic and project initiatives; understand the details to write these communications on behalf of management
Reporting and Dashboard Creation/Management
- Responsible for all reporting to include tracking the cross functional operating metrics against key goals, weekly status reports as well as the creation of all dashboards
- Coordinate and collaborate with all functions (marketing, support, product engineering, business development and finance) to deliver comprehensive dashboards and reports necessary to run the business
- Accountable for producing agendas, meeting notes, scheduling key sessions, and collaborating and producing presentations
- Maintain and build organizational charts, distribution lists, and a calendar of key initiatives to manage and support the business
- Enable cross-functional teams to collaborate, arrive at decisions and plans of action and execute go-to-market
- Demonstrate an aptitude for learning driving results, proactively adding value, and getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Provide support for onboarding and enablement as required
- Assist practice leads as required with interviewing, hiring, coaching, training and developing team members
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5-7 years in the tech industry; preferably in an operations or program management position
- Knowledge in process definition and improvement preferred
- Ability to identify new opportunities, drive collaboration, deliver high-quality, complex projects across teams
- Take initiative and learn new tools with a focus on systems and automation to scale business
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to cross-functional collaborative project teams
- Project and program management skills and prior experience a must
- Ability to drive results through influence and manage conflict proactively and with finesse
- Attention to detail required
- Consulting experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial and business “builder” mindset
- Proficient in Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SFDC preferred
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org