Sales Operations Help Desk Supervisor
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As Sales Operations Help Desk Supervisor, your role is to oversee the entire Help Desk staff and ensure that end-users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end-user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions. You also will contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to both staff and end-users. The Help Desk will include services for several functions, including Channel Operations, Analytics, Compensation, Deals Desk, Data Governance, and any other Sales Operations Help Desk services.
- Establish and enforce Help Desk service-level agreements (SLAs) in consultation with end-users to establish problem resolution expectations and time frames
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance service quality and prevent future problems
- Manage process for incoming requests to Help Desk via email and Service Now ticketing system to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures
- Monitor and validate resolutions to ensure problems have been adequately addressed
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports
- Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end-users
- Oversee creation and implementation of Help Desk staff training procedures and policies
- Work closely with sales stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate action for requests
- Respond to staff inquiries and concerns regarding operational processes and procedures
- Ensure staff is accountable for achieving performance objectives and establish SLAs for managing future requests
- Serve as escalation and resolution contact for client concerns and executive-related inquiries
- Coordinate daily staff schedules and coverage, and cross-train staff to cover areas of need
- Conduct regular team meetings and provide performance feedback
- Run daily reports of work orders in various ticketing systems
- Raise the bar for the team and develop staff to add value and support
- Service Now expertise a plus
- Knowledge or familiarity with some or all of the following:
- Compensation team activities (plans, quotas, payroll)
- Data governance (SFDC administration functions)
- User setup in Anaplan, SFDC, Partner Portal (SFDC)
- Discounting and payment terms special requests (general Deals Desk functions)
- Demonstrated experience supervising a technical support team
- Proven track record of developing and providing SLAs and help desk deliverables
- Solid skills in relationship and performance management
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present technical concepts in user-friendly language
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good sense of humor and ability to create a good working environment that inspires teamwork and innovation
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organizations’ migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research and reports, and you craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.