R&D Lab Manager (Demisto)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As Lab Manager, you will manage different R&D platforms including engineering labs in all major public clouds and private data centers. You will have the opportunity to work with various leading security products in the market.
More information about Demisto product can be found HERE.
- Deliver products and systems ready for development and integration.
- The focal point of R&D teams for all the products we are running in our labs
- Be a leader of a small team
- 3+ years of Lab Management or broad IT experience
- Preferred in global companies
- Profound knowledge and experience with all major public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure) in production/development environments
- Vast experience with VMware and virtualization networking
- Ability to architect and deliver complex network topologies
- Previous tech leadership\managerial experience
- Working experience as a security integrator is a plus
Demisto, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 3 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 260 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.