Intern - Marketing EMEA
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Searching for an interesting B2B marketing internship? Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for your next big challenge? Then this internship might be for you! Join our marketing team in Amsterdam and work internationally with our teams across Europe, Middle-East, and Africa.
Your goal is to support the EMEA marketing programs team in planning and executing key marketing activities, coordinating projects, running events and launching campaigns, contributing to the creation of a strong cyber conscious community. After this internship, you will not only have gained a good insight into the cybersecurity market but have applied tools, knowledge and theories you gained during your study program for an international, highly relevant project.
- Marketing Operations – support set up and execution of marketing activities with the help of Marketing Platforms such as Aventri / SFDC / Workfront / Stensul (Training will be provided)
- Activity support and project management – end-to-end process and logistics support for roundtables, seminars, direct mailing, etc, including internal events and activities
- Working with external agencies to manage and coordinate the production of marketing assets
- Support centrally planned marketing activities to land in all regions – collateral, merchandising, promotional materials
- Support data validation for marketing outbound projects
- Content creation (internal newsletters, briefing documents and etc.) to support alignments across the organization
- Preparing list overviews, track project updates and communicate regularly and consistently with marketing management
- Supporting the marketing team in daily tasks, these may vary depending on seasonality and focus of marketing activities
- You are currently enrolled in a Business / Marketing Bachelor or Master Program
- Disciplined, organized and excellent attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and interest in taking initiative
- Ability to maintain and respect the confidentiality
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize, manage own time and be dedicated
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken); German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish are nice to have
- Relevant work experience in marketing or in an international organization are a plus
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. The program also features a combination of challenging projects with tangible impact, engaging social events, and networking opportunities. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
The duration of our Internship Program is 5-6 months and provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship by industry leaders
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.