Director, Strategic Analytics (Products)
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the Strategic Analytics team within Business Operations, the Director, Strategic Analytics (Products) will be tasked with leading a team of high performing analysts to provide real-time insights consistently across our product portfolios Strata, Prisma and Cortex. In this role, you will drive consistent, methodical, and actionable analyses across the portfolios to ensure our business can run at optimal levels while finding growth opportunities, help leadership make data-driven decisions and lead efforts to provide highly automated, accurate and timely insights across our sales, marketing, and product functions. If you are highly detail-oriented, takes initiative, have excellent data analysis skills, enjoy mentoring and training a team and most importantly, can handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, then this may be the role for you!
- Partner with senior leadership to align strategic objectives to a scalable framework to measure, report and provide deep data insights for our growing product portfolio
- Establish consistent methods to analyze new product offerings whether through new product introduction or acquisitions
- Hire, mentor and retain a team of high performing analysts that lead data-driven decision making with key stakeholders
- Design a cross-functional approach to product and customer segmentation to automate the planning and measurement process to effectively market to our install base
- Lead product pipeline target and measurement efforts to ensure sales targets can be achieved globally through high quality, multi-quarter pipeline development and progression
- Build highly automated, holistic, actionable business dashboards of key KPIs and metrics to measure business performance to help meet and exceed sales targets
- Lead competitive, industry and customer analysis to help cross-sell and upsell efforts across the portfolios through a holistic cross go to market approach
- Continue to progress data quality efforts within enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com and other tools to ensure all users are accessing accurate and timely data
- Ongoing ad hoc analysis of products, customers and industries
- Advanced experience leveraging tools to process and synthesize data (SQL, MS Excel, etc.)
- Prior experience utilizing tools like Einstein Analytics, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Related experience in high growth companies
- Highly independent self-starter with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong business and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data
- Demonstrated ability to hire, mentor and retain top-performing talent
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
Our Strategy and Business Operations is a focused team that works on our most critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Your efforts will directly affect the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top of mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, and influencing skills and the ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.