Community Platform Manager- Prisma
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Community Platform Manager to develop and build out our digital community for selected, focused high growth technologies. Reporting to the Sr Director of Community Development and Strategy is a critical role within our fastest growing line of business. You will select, build, manage and maintain a comprehensive and forward-looking Community platform.
Your mission is to support the selection, building, and management of a community platform in support of fanatic, loyal advocates and brand ambassadors. This position directly benefits Customer Support and Success, Sales and Marketing teams by increasing customer advocacy and community while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, increasing loyalty and retention. This position requires experience in Digital Marketing and Community Platforms, Information Technology, project management, software development, and communication skills to engage and influence internal and external partners and vendors. Validated and demonstrated understanding and experience of multifaceted community platforms is mandatory.
- Aid the team in determining the scope and requirements based on cross-functional business requirements (Marketing, Customer Support, E-Commerce, Business Development, Sales, etc.)
- Collaborating with IT on platform selection, implementation, customization, and daily management
- Developing and managing an ongoing community platform roadmap
- Monitoring and reporting of Community performance
- Develop SLAs for the Community and build out a comprehensive strategy to ensure SLAs are met
- Handle the day to day execution of the Community and continually build out and test strategies to expand the Community’s value to Palo Alto Networks
- Explore and deploy new tools and platforms to ensure Community is on the cutting edge
- Work with Product Teams on the Public Cloud Marketplace strategy and ensure the Community is equipped to support customers coming in from internal and external Marketplaces and other future points of entry
- Develop and deliver all reporting and tracking for Community performance. Develop key KPIs to measure success and articulate results during QBRs, business reviews, and exec meetings
- Manage all related technical projects, budget, and resources
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company. Maximize these successful approaches and run tests to improve them
- Create and implement new projects and develop creative ideas that help improve customer success -- from customer content, communication, and targeted advertising, to our approach to marketing automation. Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Work with Marketing Operations to support Medallia implementation.
- Travel up to 30% to support Community development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business is preferred, or equivalent development background with community platform and digital marketing platform experience
- 10 years of technical and digital marketing platform experience at a senior individual contributor or management level
- Validated, dedicated technical experience that includes Communities with over 100,000+ participants
- Highly technical and have a deep understanding of tools, social media platforms, the development process
- Leadership experience in managing complex dedicated projects in heavily matrixed organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent teamwork and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize time with minimal supervision
- Technical experience with Adobe AEM, Salesforce, Medallia, Marketo a plus
- Strong roadmap management, programming, and DevOps experience required
The goal of this new Community is to ensure deep relationships with Palo Alto Networks customers through engaging initiatives, and experiences, providing them with the tools, information, and networking to use the products at their full potential, ensuring the best possible security of their intellectual assets.
In addition, the Community will be a critical component of a much larger business initiative to drive new business models within Palo Alto Networks. This Community will provide customer success and support for new Public Cloud and Palo Alto Networks Marketplaces as well as for new product offerings that will require differentiated digital delivery. The developed Community will also be a focal point for new Marketing campaigns, training and awareness to be a focal and primary “front door” to drive industry awareness and customer engagement for a myriad of new and existing product offerings.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.