Product Strategy Principal
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Product organization is the innovation engine of Palo Alto Networks. With over 1,800 employees and led by our Chief Product Officer, the Product organization drives product management and engineering activities as well as cross-functional projects across GTM, Finance, and People teams. To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and proactively adapt our strategy and execution. We are forming a new Product Strategy team that will tackle critical and challenging initiatives in the Product organization to support our industry leadership and growth. We are seeking leaders to help build this team, and work with various products and functions to address issues that impact the company’s overall trajectory.
As a Product Strategy Principal, you will directly contribute to our success. You are a strategic thinker who is passionate about solving complex product strategy and execution challenges that are top-of-mind for executives. You will work collaboratively with teams to analyze issues and develop solutions to improve how we innovate, scale, build and deliver products. Your critical thinking skills, business acumen, data-driven insights, and influence will help our teams uncover opportunities and drive results.
No two days are the same, but you can expect to:
- Develop a strong foundation in our markets, products, and operations as the basis for defining our future direction
- Work closely with product and cross-functional leaders on specific product strategy initiatives to define where we want to go and how we get there
- Support and help drive business analysis to identify opportunities and inform decisions
- Bring clarity of thought to effectively structure, communicate, and ensure alignment on our strategies and plans
- Serve as an advisor to the product leadership team to ensure progress in critical areas
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in management consulting, strategy, or business operations roles in technology (cybersecurity industry expertise is a plus but not required)
- MBA from a top-tier business school or similar academic credentials
- Excellent clarity and critical thinking skills, supported by a robust analytical skillset
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills to influence and communicate with all levels of management
- Experience partnering with leaders and cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Effective program management skills and demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic initiatives
- High-energy self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.