Director Product Management (Cloud SaaS Security)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a director of product management to lead our SaaS security offerings. The ideal candidate would be able to drive strategy, lead a team of product managers, partner with engineering to deliver new SaaS services, collaborate with marketing and sales to execute go to market strategies and act as a thought leader in SaaS security at the industry level. As a Director of Product Management for Saas security you’ll shape the next generation solutions to enable organization to adopt the cloud fast and safely.
- Drive next-gen SaaS security by leading a team to deeply understand market requirements and collaborate with our engineering teams to create world class cloud security solutions.
- Conduct interviews with Palo Alto Networks customers, understand their needs and develop measurable differentiated product capabilities to address those needs
- Work across functional agile teams (Engineering, UX, customer support, operations, finance, sales and marketing)
- Identify technology partners and drive integration into market leading product
- Drive joint sales (SKUs, solution bundles, incentives) and marketing (collaterals, webinars, trade shows) models with cross-functional teams within and partners
- BS/MS in a technical field or equivalent in experience
- MBA is desirable
- 10+ years in product management with 5+ years leading high performance product management teams
- Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Drive to identify unique and improved ways to meet the project needs
- Outstanding business and analytical capabilities
- Ability to engage in direct conversations and negotiations with senior and executive leadership
- Must have hands-on in style and approach to working
- Experience launching cloud products and services
- Demonstrable track record of success
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.