Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a finance professional to join its Corporate Finance team as a Senior Finance Analyst. We’re looking for a self-starter with strong analytical skills, a strong working knowledge/understanding of financial statements, an effective communicator, and a leader passionate for driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
● Manage, refine, and improve upon existing cash flow forecasting models and processes
● Contribute to and improve upon the planning, forecasting, and month-end close processes across the corporate finance organization, utilizing internal financial forecast models, systems, and tools
● Deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analyses of financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted with actionable insights
● Drive and provide support for ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses
● Bachelors Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting; advanced degree/MBA a plus
● 4+ years related experience including familiarity with US GAAP and working knowledge/ understanding of financial statements; Big 4 accounting experience a plus
● Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills. Power Excel user who is comfortable with large data sets
● Experience with and/or willingness to master various financial systems, including SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
● Strong team player, independent thinker, and communicator with high intellectual and emotional intelligence
● Deadline-driven, organized, with a willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of financial statements, strong financial modeling, and analytical skills, and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business-critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact — this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.