At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are ushering in the future of security innovation and reinventing how customers rapidly access, evaluate and adopt the most compelling new security technologies as an extension of the Next-Generation Security Platform.
If your passion is Front End Development and you want to join us in building our next-generation security platform, then we want to hear from you!
- At least 5+ years of working programming experience
- Including at least 2 years of experience in React based UI development
- Ability to communicate with research, QA and product teams
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks, such as Hapi or Express is a plus
- Skilled in troubleshooting is a must
- Familiarity with Linux is a must
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communication is a must
- Good grasp of asynchronous programming is a must
- 2 years of experience with Node.js development preferred
- Familiarity with MySQL, Elastic search and/or NoSQLdatastores is a plus
- Experienced in writing secure code is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.