VP of Product Security (InfoSec)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re looking for an executive leader for our Global Security Architecture Engineering team. You will help secure the world's largest cybersecurity in the world, it’s network, it's infrastructure, data, and other critical assets. Our scope encompasses all aspects of our business, including product portfolio, enterprise services & infrastructure, and operations. You’ll be a part of a fast-moving and dynamic team that is tightly integrated and focus on execution and delivery.
- You will lead Product Security and Application Security
- Your team will lead focus on our: Enterprise Data Encryption and Protection, Cloud Security, Cloud Data Encryption and Tokenization, Key Management, Web Application/Service Security, Database Security, Threat Modeling, Network Security, PCI DSS, IAM, HSM, SDLC
- Directly to the CISO for Palo Alto Networks and will work in close partnership with our Product Management and Engineering teams
- As a thought leader for the global Product Security and Application Security Organization, you will lead a team of senior architects, and security experts and have deep experience in deploying various software-defined Cybersecurity services including data protection, core cryptography, container security, adaptive authentication, next-gen data center security, micro-segmentation, and infrastructure/endpoint security efforts at scale
- Redefine secure development methodologies and mechanisms for all of Palo Alto Networks products and services for the cloud
- You will drive effective integration and adoption of standard methodologies, latest methods & techniques in identifying design flaws and software issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with security technologies
- 12+ years’ experience working with product development/engineering and product management
- Experience in driving effective implementation & adoption of Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) and software maturity model
- Experience in leading teams that are helping to solve the biggest Cybersecurity challenges
- Prior experience in distributed system design and microservice architectures
- Experience in developing and deploying cloud services using hybrid cloud architectures
- Experience with large scale deployment using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and container-based technology is desired
- Proven knowledge of secrets management, cryptography, and authentication and authorization protocols used in software development
- Experience with CI/CD and software deployment automation tools
- Strong understanding of methodologies and tools for threat analysis of complex systems, such as threat modeling and software fuzzing
- Proven knowledge and experience with web security and secure development practices
- Prior experience in implementing and integrating tools for static analysis, dynamic analysis, fuzzing, and penetration testing
- Ability to execute in dynamic and highly technical organizations
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. These engineers aren’t shy about creating products to solve problems no one has tackled before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled opportunity to build the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.