Global Email Marketing Coordinator
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Be a part of the team that won Marketo's 2019 Revvie Award for Marketing Team of the year! The Global Email Marketing Coordinator role is based in Singapore and will be supporting Marketing operations globally. You'll own the execution,
- Send premier emails out of Marketo; live and breathe the end user recipient experience of Palo Alto Networks emails
- Handle the end-to-end process of email creation, localization, execution, and reporting; including but not limited to working with business stakeholders, creating lists, creating/updating email
HTML, QA of emails and landing pages, crafting simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), ensuring accurate attribution/tracking, and delivering systematic reporting
- Execute on daily assigned (via Workfront) demand generation operational tasks, according to best practices and SLA’s
- Work with local stakeholders (Marketing Program & Field Marketing Managers) to increase email engagement, and market systematically to all marketable email addresses in our database while maintaining our IP reputation
- Help support admin functions such as lead routing, field management, platform troubleshooting and integrations
- Special projects as required
- University Degree
- 2+ years working with Marketo or similar marketing automation platforms; deep understanding of programs, Smart Lists, emails, landing pages, reporting and more
- English-speaking and writing
- Understands relational database, SQL knowledge preferred; strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to work with HTML/CSS
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; comfort with ambiguity and constantly shifting priorities
- Detail-oriented perfectionist mindset is critical
- Intermediate project and people management skills
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.