Cloud Sales Manager - India & SAARC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
As a member of the sales leadership team, you will play a substantial role in driving the success of our cloud strategy by acting as the “go-to” cloud security sales authority for your region. You’ll act as an authority in cloud solutions and integrations to your partners and clients and will assist them in tasks like co-selling, strategy planning, goal setting, and marketing campaigns.
You are someone who has strong capabilities to lead end-user discussions and understand how to use the cloud ecosystem to help your sales teams succeed in the field. You don’t feel uncomfortable with new technologies, instead, you feel a thrill learning new products and resolving difficult problems facing our clients and partners when facing new adversaries.
- Learn new technologies and be our ‘go-to’ resource in India and SAARC for our Cloud offerings as they emerge, including the Redlock technology, and train the field sales team on our cloud security story
- Engage directly with customers to articulate different cloud offerings, including that of our new Evident.io acquisition
- Lead key end-user sales opportunities with the field team
- Track and report on all opportunities, pipeline, and bookings and provide forecasts and funnel management reports for your region
- Work closely with the regional consulting engineering team on end-user cloud opportunities
- Direct engagement and management of partner relationships
- Build links with key personnel in the public cloud to assist in the development of key relationships with Palo Alto Network’s cloud team and executives
- Facilitate co-selling opportunities, account mapping and other sales engagements between the company field sales and the Public Cloud provider’s sales teams
- Crafting and providing content for Public Cloud training curriculum and sales enablement activities
- Develop partnerships with the Public Cloud virtual team of Business Development, Marketing, Product Management, Channels and Sales as part of our cloud strategy
- Develop the annual region-specific strategic plan and performance goals for assigned Cloud Providers in conjunction with the master plan developed by the Global Engagement Directors
- Build strong go-to-market relationships that enable strategy and quota accomplishment
- Work in conjunction with our field, inside, and channel sales organizations to help execute defined playbooks for the key cloud vendors and cloud consulting partners in the region to deliver complete solutions to end-user accounts
- Help provide insight in the support of Public Cloud events and attend and participate in the events to generate pipeline and build lasting sales relationships
- 10+ Years’ experience Account or Channel Management Sales Leadership
- BA, BS (or equivalent work experience), MBA preferred
- Deep India and SAARC experience and demonstrated ability to work successfully across countries
- Highly motivated individual, with proven quota attainment
- Experience with Public Cloud services and integration solutions selling
- Ability to work in a virtual and in a highly matrixed environment
- Capability to lead different disciplines and tasks in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
- 25%-40% Travel, with ability to travel internationally
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentations skills
- Existing relationships within one or all Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google) preferred
- Channel experience including selling with or running channel partnerships a plus
- Industry knowledge of security product market trends and directional awareness of Palo Alto Network’s solutions
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.