Senior Accounting Manager, APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks, the network security company, is looking for a highly motivated senior financial professional who is interested to play a key role in the development of APAC accounting function. You will report to the APAC Controller and will have one direct report. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual who has the desire to join a fast-growing company in a truly international environment.
Do you have a pro-active work approach? Are you someone that is excited to contribute to strategy development while being flexible with a hands-on approach to perform a broad variety of accounting and related activities? Do you have the capability to work cross-functionally and with all levels of management? If you answered yes, then this could be the position for you!
- Control of the monthly accounting cycle for entire APAC. Prepare and deliver monthly financial reports in a timely and accurate manner; and comply with internal and external accounting standards and policies
- Review of monthly balance sheet and P&L account reconciliations
- Prepare consolidated monthly reporting review package
- Manage statutory audits, prepare annual statutory accounts and associated filings
- Manage the performance and cost of outsourced accounting service providers
- Manage monthly cashflow forecast for all APAC entities and fund requests
- Support Tax department on indirect tax and Corporate income tax return preparation and filings
- Staff development and mentoring
- Strategy and development plan preparation for APAC GL function
- Project management and business integration work as required
- CA or CPA qualified with a bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
- Relevant experience in an international reporting environment
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls and financial reporting, required
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and demanding environment
- Strong communication skills with fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high-performing internal and outsourced teams
- Ability to build effective working relationships with both finance and non-finance colleagues
- Good knowledge and experiences with an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Well versed with MS Office applications, particularly Excel
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.