Manager, Sales Enablement
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a professional who is a passionate, high-energy sales training and onboarding expert to lead, manage and implement a world-class new hire sales program for our direct and channel sales organization. The ideal candidate has a rare combination of skills in both the development/delivery of sales training, as well as having a deep understanding of security and security technology. This individual will hit the ground running; taking over the monthly delivery of the existing sales on-boarding camp while working to design and implement a formalized program to bookend the existing in-person training event.
- Leads the Onboarding delivery team in creating and facilitating learning activities designed to enable new hires to understand our company, products, market, and competition and drive high levels of interactivity and retainment of this knowledge
- Partner with company content owners, to ensure the right balance of content is delivered - curate, distill and help deliver content for new sales hire audience
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current program and create a development plan for the improvement and extension of the program
- Create sales-role-specific milestone roadmap for use in guiding the pace, content, and effectiveness of the on-boarding program
- Oversee the processes, systems, and budget associated with the sales on-boarding program
- Scale sales on-boarding to meet the rapid growth plans of the sales organization for direct and channel sales
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with speakers/stakeholders to make immediate improvements
- Seasoned, experienced professional in the area of sales training and enablement
- Experience working with Sales and Product Marketing
- Experience managing others
- Engaging presenter with solid skills in training and facilitation of salespeople
- Knowledge and experience in the overall design and management of a comprehensive sales onboarding program in a technology company
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Direct experience in field sales and knowledge of the security market
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team
- Domain expertise in cybersecurity - Palo Alto Networks technology is a plus
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers to help them understand how our products can secure their environment and tackle their business challenges.
This is where our sales enablement team come in. Our sales enablement members support our sales account managers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more secure environments. Sales enablement works to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, empowering the teams across the world.
As part of sales enablement, you impact time spent selling, win rates and deal sizes. You support the sales team by helping them with what they need to successfully engage and educate the buyer throughout the process. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.