Federal Channel Business Manager
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Sales organization is looking to hire a dynamic, high energy and driven salesperson to join our Channel team as a Federal Channel Business Manager (CBM). The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing existing Federal Channel Partners of a select size, focusing on revenue growth and increased market/sales coverage. As part of this, the Federal CBM is responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual partner targets, as well as maintaining partner forecasts, business plans, and growth objectives.
- Build and execute Federal Partner Business Plans while collaborating with National CBMs to incorporate Federal objectives/goals in overall partner Business Plans.
- Establish strategic alignment between sales and channel
- Collaborate with federal partners to identify sales opportunities, enable pipeline growth and drive partner connectivity to Palo Alto Networks.Increase adoption and consumption of our use cases and sales plays
- Consistently drive Federal priorities and programs into key partners at the executive level gain more lift/productivity
- Leverage federal distribution partners as part of the Business Plan to achieve Partner growth / goals
- Review, monitor and report on promotions, enablement tools, deal registration and rebates with Partners
- Facilitate training for partners on Palo Alto Networks products, sales plays and enablement tools
- Maintain partner compliance with training, certification and support requirements so that our customers receive the best in class service
- Facilitator between partners and appropriate Palo Alto Networks federal sales reps to help close sales opportunities
- Make recommendations to the federal channel team about resources & programs that will enable federal channel partner development and growth
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Palo Alto Networks solutions and technologies, competitive products and industry trends
- Interface with the Marketing team to execute federal marketing programs and events
- Must understand the Federal ecosystem, Contracts, and teaming agreements
- Skilled in developing Partner/Territory business plans, building a partner/territory strategy, and the ability to measure success against KPIs and overall ROI
- 10+ years of progressive channel development experience
- S. Degree, MBA preferred
- Demonstrable proven track record of channel created revenue growth
- Must have key relationships built at numerous VAR's and large systems integrators and a proven experience influencing senior level partner executives and/or partner principles
- Must have experience in team or organization leadership
- Ability to achieve a high level of partner satisfaction
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and manage virtual sales teams
- Strong and effective communication: written, oral, and public presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate and influence from a wide variety of sources / resources internal and external
- Experience with Salesforce Dashboards and Reports is a plus
- Experience with Google’s G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides) is a plus
Our Sales team members work hand in hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our Sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our Sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.