Director, People Business Partner
As the People Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the Global Marketing Leadership team providing expertise in people and organizations to anticipate challenges, diagnose problems, prescribe actions and lead programs that have a direct impact to the success of the organization. You should be an innovative HR professional who is energized by coaching employees and leaders, and creating teams that work together and win together. You should be comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, have a knack at reading a situation, navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions to people issues.
We are seeking an individual that is passionate about enabling organizations to more effectively achieve their business objectives and creating a workplace environment that’s a magnet for the industry’s best and brightest.
- Partner with our Chief Marketing Officer and her leadership team to design people strategies and build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders
- Develop innovative approaches to enable the transformation towards a multi-product, best in class, marketing organization.
- Leverage people analytics and trained instincts to anticipate issues or opportunities and bring data driven solutions that move the needle.
- Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work.
- Team up with some of the valley’s best functional HR leaders to design and deliver market competitive comp and benefits practices, leading- edge leadership programs, and modern workforce technology systems.
- Lead people practices that foster innovation and collaboration within one of the world’s most advanced technology organizations working together to fight cyber attacks threatening our way to life in the digital age.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and 7+ years of progressive HR/People experience in a technology organization technology related businesses, preferably with multinational company.
- Demonstrated success executing and leading in a highly cross-functional, dynamic organization.
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization.
- Track record coaching leaders and advising action in sensitive or ambiguous situations, including employee relations, performance management, or organizational diagnostics.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data and recommend data-driven solutions.
- Effective listener and persuasive communicator able to influence actions and outcomes.
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.