Field Marketing Manager, Hong Kong
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Being the Field Marketing lead for the Hong Kong region for Palo Alto Networks, you will partner closely with the Hong Kong Sales Leaders to plan, execute, and measure direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing network security company in history.
- You will be the marketing lead for Hong Kong
- Work with regional sales leaders, sales/account managers, channel account managers, and key reseller and distributor partners to create strategic marketing plans in support of pipeline and revenue objectives
- Develop and implement forward-thinking tactical marketing programs in conjunction with sales, channels, product marketing, demand generation team, inside sales, and external influencers and thought leaders
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up quickly on marketing activities
- Provide local strategy and direction regional execution support for marketing programs
- Measure the success of marketing from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective
- Participate in the regular program, pipeline, and forecast review meetings
- Create and manage regional programs budget, including discretionary MDF with channel partners
- Act as the local lead for and liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs, and launches
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- 8 – 10 years proven track record executing amazing multi-faceted event and demand generation programs
- In region experience in high technology, security marketing or sales, or channel marketing at a security hardware provider or Value Added Reseller or Distributor would be highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Deep understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on in a startup environment
- Technical and strategic understanding of technology, security, and industry solutions being marketed
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes from marketing execution to lead flow
- Experience in high technology, security, and B2B sales and marketing critical
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.