Director, Prisma Access Product Partnership
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
● Work closely with the product management and go-to-market sales and marketing teams to define the partnership ecosystem for Prisma Access
● Build and execute a plan for Prisma Access technology partners ecosystem
● Qualify, onboard, and manage relationships with strategic and focus partners to generate clear and significant business value
● Build an end-to-end partnership and integration with clear business and customer value that have significant measurable value for all parties
● Oversee and support technical integration work, use case built, integration guides, and solution briefs
● Build, coordinate, and lead various go-to-market initiatives including internal, intercompany, intra-companies and external activities (customer and channel partners/GSIs)
● Build relationships with senior and management-level leadership internally and with partner companies
● Work on complex “coopetition scenarios” with partners, defining areas of cooperation or technical integration work for customers or partners needs
● Drive to grow existing business and also develop new, innovative, and disruptive partnerships
● Scrappy and the ability to operate with start-up resources and mindset
● Experience in Cloud and Security Markets
● Experience in building meaningful product partnerships and ecosystems
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field (management, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or Finance) or equivalent practical experience
● MBA or graduate degree in management or technical field (optional)
● 7+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Product Management, Partnerships, Alliances or Engin
We work hand in hand with organizations around the world as they move to a more secure environment. As part of the Business Development team, you find and create opportunity, forming relationships with organizations seeking a trusted partner.
You are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including constantly updated research and sales libraries and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks who isn’t committed to your success — everyone pitches in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.