Director, Prisma Access Product Partnership
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Work closely with the product management and go-to-market sales and marketing teams to define the partnership ecosystem for Prisma Access
- Build and execute a plan for Prisma Access technology partners ecosystem
- Qualify, onboard, and manage relationships with strategic and focus partners to generate clear and significant business value
- Build end-to-end partnership and integration with clear business and customer value that have significant measurable value for all parties
- Oversee and support technical integration work, use case built, integration guides, and solution briefs
- Build, coordinate, and lead various go-to-market initiatives including internal, intercompany, intra-companies and external activities (customer and channel partners/GSIs)
- Build relationships with senior and management-level leadership internally and with partner companies
- Work on complex “coopetition scenarios” with partners, defining areas of cooperation or technical integration work for customers or partners needs
- Drive to grow existing business and also develop new, innovative, and disruptive partnerships
- Scrappy and ability to operate with start-up resources and mindset
- Experience in Cloud and Security Markets
- Experience in building meaningful product partnerships and ecosystems
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (management, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or Finance) or equivalent practical experience.
- MBA or graduate degree in management or technical field (optional).
- 7+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Product Management, Partnerships, Alliances or Engin
Every technology company has a Technology Partnerships team. What makes the team at Palo Alto Networks special is the following:
- Security is one of the most fragmented technology stacks. A typical large enterprise has upto 75 different security products. Customers expect our products to support integrations with hundreds of other products.
- APIs are not an afterthought but a critical component of our upstream product design, the MVP feature set and subsequent roadmap updates. Our APIs are extremely well maintained and frequently updated. In certain product areas like Demisto, we commit to giving our partners the same APIs and integration hooks that we make available to our internal teams for integrations within the PANW Product Suite.
- We have the most comprehensive product portfolio in the Security industry. As a result, we are building the most comprehensive and diverse product ecosystem. It extends from start-ups to the titans of the tech industry. It includes ISVs across all security categories, SaaS, Cloud Service Providers, Developer Stack, Identity & Access Management, Mobile Device Management, Email Providers, Analytics, Hardware OEMs, Network Equipment Providers, Network Infrastructure Providers, etc.
- Building our tech ecosystem requires a versatile set of partnership motions. In products like Cortex and Demisto, our goal is to enable hundreds of partners to build applications to unlock a vast library of use cases. In other products like NGFW, we already have hundreds of integrations and are focused on ensuring these integrations stay validated as we update our core platform, move to the cloud and launch new APIs. In Prisma Cloud and Prisma Access, the goal is to partner deeply with a relative short list of Cloud Service Providers and Network Solution Providers.
- We have dedicated Partner Engineering and Solution Architect resources that work jointly with our partner managers in delivering high quality, secure, and reliable integrations. In certain instances, we build and maintain the integrations. In other cases, we prescribe reference architectures and, almost always, we validate the technical implementations. Sometimes, we even act as the first level of support so our customers can have reliable experiences.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.