At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are seeking a Sourcer who will support our hiring goals, locating the most qualified talent to help us accomplish our mission. You will support the Recruiters to identify high-quality candidates in a limited talent pool. You will act as a dedicated resource to our recruitment team, supporting them by researching, identifying, and assessing talent to assist in hard-to-fill positions. The people we are recruiting will range from early in career to more expert engineers and executives. You will also engage in building and maintaining pipeline activities, and develop “passive” candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, name generation, and market mapping.
A successful sourcer will have creative approaches to maintaining a future pipeline of high-quality talent, using the employer brand to educate our target audiences about the opportunities available to them in cybersecurity and at Palo Alto Networks. You feel capable of growing your network in pools of high-quality talent. This role can expand to full life-cycle recruiting, taking total ownership of additional requisitions, meeting with managers to assess requirements for positions, and maintaining a consultative relationship with Manager and candidate. In this role, you will document the process, attend round table discussions, and would follow through on communication with both managers and candidates, negotiation and closing.
- Source active and passive candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, events, CRM, ATS, and employee referrals
- Work with recruiter(s) and hiring managers to effectively profile specific criteria and skillsets for each role, generate ideas around sourcing strategies, use resources and share information that builds an effective search process
- Partner with hiring managers to build high-quality content to attract top tier candidates to the position (blogs, job descriptions, social media content)
- Generate a high volume/high-quality pipelines of candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight deadlines
- Partner with the employer brand team to use in-region sourcing and branding strategies to attract local talent
- Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active ongoing candidate campaigns
- Develop or use existing tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate the successful lead generation of candidates throughout the different stages of candidate sourcing
- Establish relationships and communication for both managers and candidates through the interview process
- Supply consultative suggestions based on previous experience to assist in talent evaluation and offer negotiation
- Be an advocate in the technical (coding/cyber-security/cloud related) communities on having a career in cyber-security
- Experience in a similar capacity. Candidates without experience but have strong capabilities in research, market mapping can be considered
- Solid skills using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, (GitHub, Hacker News, Stack Overflow, Dockers, Twilio) job boards
- Campus recruiting experience would be advantageous
- Active networking & participation in community workshops/hackathons/events
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.