Field Marketing Specialist, Philippines
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Field Marketing Specialist
- Research and define market opportunities and requirements for the local market and develop a clear integrated marketing plan for the country
- Work with
regionalmarketing team, sales leaders, channel managers to implement marketing plans in support to country business growth plans
- Engage the partner ecosystem to execute channel marketing and enablement initiatives, including support for partners and system integrators
- Drive solid marketing operation practices
including:reporting, planning, budgeting, procurement, vendor management, CRM, leads management and marketing automation
- Act as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs, and launches
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales
- Experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 4-5 years
- Shown track record executing multi-faceted event and demand generation programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Deep understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on in a startup environment
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of technology, security, and industry solutions being marketed
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or