Senior UI/UX Designer (Endpoint)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX designer to join our design team. This designer will be a key player in determining and implementing the design language of Palo Alto Networks applications. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready and able to set the bar for enterprise security applications..
More information about the product we develop can be found on http://www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
- Create and deliver clear and detailed visual guidelines (design system).
- Work closely with R&D, other designers and product management to ensure design quality and accuracy.
- Align with enterprise branding and messaging.
- Create a beautiful, intuitive, pixel-perfect user interface that helps people in the security field extract more value from our products
- Discover user journeys and define user flows that match your vision and design strategy
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around all aspects of design and design direction
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products
- Education qualification in human-computer interaction, visual design or industrial design or highly related field
- 3 or more years of professional experience as a designer in an enterprise environment
- 2 years of leading projects from start to finish
- Capability to assess technology constraints and opportunities and adjust design approaches accordingly
- Highly creative, able to define other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual user experience.
- Experience using industry standard design tools.
- Experience working with on-going projects, adding your own design language into the existing ones.
- Team player: able to work effectively within and across teams.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-learning, able to learn quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates a strong visual design.
- Bonus: Motion graphics skills for quickly communicating new ideas about interactions and Animations
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or