Senior UI/UX Designer (Endpoint Protection)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an exceptional UI/UX designer to join our design team. This designer will be a key player in determining and implementing the design language of Palo Alto Networks applications. We are looking for a visionary designer who is ready and able to set the bar for enterprise security applications.
Become an expert on our product, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience
Collaborate daily with product managers, interpreting technical requirements to functional features.
Scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables
- Collaborate effectively with product management, development and other team members.
- Develop design concepts and solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, customer journey, and technology capabilities
- Work closely with development and QA to understand technical feasibility, as well as to ensure designs are understood and implemented correctly.
***Please attach your portfolio***
- 5+ years experience as a UX & UI designer, working on complex products while demonstrating beautiful designs.
- Self learner, work well with tight deadlines in a fast paced iterative environment
- Experienced in a full design cycle, from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel perfect UI for all states and scenarios.
- Experienced in working closely with development teams.
- Sketch - must.
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or