Corporate Sales Representative
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Corporate Sales Representative, you are the central point of customer contact for Palo Alto Networks Products; forming relationships, delighting customers, advising the market, and leading a pivotal role in developing our fast-growing customer base.
- Own an assigned territory in support of the US Named business; craft and execute an action plan from prospecting to purchase order
- Drive sales cycle to close while establishing relationships and credibility
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Close expand and new logo business in predesignated emerging products
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Stay current on emerging products roadmap; able to deliver Pitch and Demo
- Maintain SFDC hygiene including updating your forecast for weekly roll-up
- Quarterly Travel to partners/customers in the region
- Work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment and maintain tight alignment with Business Development Representatives, Field Sales Teams, Sales Engineers, and Channel teams
- Able to cover technical aspects independently but knows when to engage a Sales Engineer
- Present results at District level QBRs
- Preferred 3+ years of sales experience in the IT industry
- Shown track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Handle a diverse, high volume workload; ambitious and open to being flexible
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.