Manager, Support Delivery Partner
- Primary owner of the relationship with our Support Delivery Partners, driving outcomes as required by Global Customer Support Delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our partner in Costa Rica, specifically focused on Customer Satisfaction and goal attainment.
- Must be comfortable leading informally across the organization to challenge the status quo and developing better ways to support customers.
- Strategically guide delivery partner programs to meet changing business requirements.
- Develop and implement innovative enablement strategies to ensure consistently excellent customer interactions.
- Develop, communicate and manage partner performance plans and departmental objectives.
- Analyze metrics to identify opportunities for improvement with respect to Service delivery, staffing, etc.
- Communicate effectively with partners, stakeholders and colleagues to identify needs, evaluate alternative design solutions, and measure success.
- Resolve issues in creative ways, exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Identifies and recommends best practices in the areas of vendor management, vendor selection and engagement.
- At least 3 years of experience successfully managing highly functioning outsource vendor relationships or technical support teams.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including technical, managerial, and leadership teams.
- Experience with Contact Center Management, particularly within Enterprise accounts
- Strong program management experience.
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
- Knowledge of the outsourcing industry, providers, location benefits and capabilities.
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Spanish speaking a strong plus.
- Strong strategic thinking, business analysis, problem solving, team leadership, collaboration, presentation, and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment and manage complex cross-organizations projects where success is predicated on influencing team members without having direct authority over them
- Ability to succeed in situations with a high degree of ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to build rapport and credibility with technical and business audiences
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills:
- Trusted Advisor: provides advice across multiple areas of expertise, and builds broader capability.
- Challenges the existing method and constantly innovates.
- Able to easily work well with individuals at all levels.
- Builds organizational relationships and fosters open communication.
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Smart, analytical, creative, efficient, driven, and tenacious.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.