Sr. Business Analyst - SFDC
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to assist our Global Customer Services Operations Team in coordinating projects for Salesforce Service Cloud, as well as other technology tracks through all phases of the required development lifecycle. You will assist various Product Owners in managing the full life cycle of technical projects and programs to deliver high-quality services for our customers with predictability. You will help bring order to chaos by thinking holistically and working cross-functionally to design and improve processes and tools and is comfortable working with both highly technical and non-technical disciplines to ensure that program inputs and requirements are translated to achieve the desired results. We are looking for someone who is able to identify, handle, and mitigate risks, and create repeatable processes allowing scale and utilization. You have knowledge of Support and Services business processes with a desire to optimize the customer experience for continuous improvement of self-help related to top assisted support contact drivers. We need individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and can execute an idea with ease.
● Collaborate in the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of Salesforce Service Cloud, and other technology projects for Global Support
● Ensure all program artifacts (BRD’s, Design Docs, Test Plans, etc.) are completed and approved in a timely fashion and are saved in the program’s central repository
● Work cross-functionally with IT (and other groups) to understand our business ecosystem, governance, and transition management in order to facilitate smooth delivery of all projects
● Maintain a backlog of all technology related changes for global support, global enablement, professional services, and partner programs, help prioritize and participate in regular release management meetings to deliver these changes
● Assist in driving RFP, Proposal and Statement of Work reviews, on-boarding of new tools and vendors
● Assist with meeting facilitation by sending meeting agendas, recording and distributing meeting minutes, and tracking assigned team actions
● Identify dependencies between teams and ensures all plans align on delivery criteria
● Analyze projects to identify risks and potential roadblocks and modify project plans to mitigate risk
● Influence decision-making and problem-solving across programs, projects, and teams
● Collaborate with the other Salesforce product owners (e.g. Service Cloud) and IT counterparts, to prioritize, test and implement improvements to the Lightning Knowledge platform
● Keep abreast of industry trends and all search engine algorithm updates so you can perform the role of Search Engine SME. This role will include educating other business partners on our ideal methodologies
● Analyze search data, find insights, develop strategic action plans, and communicate findings to internal partners (sample metric: Searches resulting in “No Search Results” is less than 10% of overall Search volume)
● Build and maintain relationships with IT, Support, Professional Services, Global Enablement and all cross-departmental teams to increase teamwork and productivity
● Capable of presenting and influencing a senior audience, including management and executives
● Monitor program risk and assist product owners and managers in developing mitigation strategies to meet the program’s goals and objectives
● Project management experience leading projects of significant complexity
● Superb communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiations skills
● Experience working in High Technology Support organizations is preferred
● Understanding of SCRUM Agile Methodology
● Experience in leading QA and User Acceptance Testing efforts within the project lifecycle
● Working understanding of Jira
● Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements
● Experience with Salesforce is required, experience with Service Cloud and Salesforce Lightning Knowledge is a plus. Salesforce Certifications including Administrator Certifications like ADM 201 or ADM 211 is desired
● Experience with Coveo Enterprise Search, and Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) is preferred
● Experience in running support service-related programs that target improvements in deflection and self-service is preferred
Our Technical Support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign — it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and fixing integrations and critical issues as they are raised — in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.