At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are seeking a Recruiter with demonstrated success building a pipeline of high-caliber Information Technology talent. You will be responsible for full-cycle sourcing and recruiting of Technical Support professionals. You have proven success in delivering great customer and candidate experiences.
- Effectively consult with your hiring managers & customer organizations to understand their talent needs and build, consult and implement the designed talent plan
- Build your pipeline and produce a target list of quality candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy cold calling, phone screens, and networking
- Ability to quickly become an expert in Palo Alto Networks products and market differentiation
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups, and niche job boards
- Ability to generate a high-quality candidate pipeline under pressure
- Manage multiple searches (8-13) simultaneously with a focus on delivery
- Advanced level of previous full-cycle recruiting experience at an agency or technology company with direct knowledge of networking, SaaS, network security, or endpoint security
- Have both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in recruiting candidates at all levels including Entry to Director level
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams
- A team player that is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing
- Knowledge of CBI (Competency Based Interviewing) is ideal
- Experience with Jobvite is a plus
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.