Director, Prisma Cloud Sales - Japan
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the sales leadership team, you will play a substantial role in driving the success of our cloud strategy by acting as the “go-to” cloud security sales authority for your region. You’ll act as an authority in cloud solutions and integrations to your partners and clients and will assist them in tasks like co-selling, strategy planning, goal setting, and marketing campaigns.
You are someone who has strong capabilities to lead end-user discussions and understand how to use the cloud ecosystem to help your sales teams succeed in the field. You don’t feel uncomfortable with new technologies, instead, you feel a thrill learning new products and resolving difficult problems facing our clients and partners when facing new adversaries.
- Be the ‘Go-To’ resource in GC for our Cloud offerings
- Lead key end-user sales opportunities in the field in conjunction with the field team
- Train the field sales team on our cloud security story
- Track and report on all opportunities, pipeline, and bookings and provide forecasts and funnel management reports for the region
- Work closely with the regional Consulting Engineering team on end-user Cloud opportunities
- Facilitate co-selling opportunities, account mapping and other sales engagements between Palo Alto Network’s field sales and the Public Cloud provider’s sales teams
- Support Palo Alto Network’s field sales organization on engagement management with the Cloud Providers.
- Assist and participate in creating and providing content for Public Cloud training curriculum and sales enablement activities
- Develop the annual region specific strategic plan and performance goals
- Provide support and coordination for channel activity with assigned Cloud Providers and coordinate with the Palo Alto Network’s Cloud Channel and NextWave channel teams
- Understand and articulate the Public Cloud provider’s strategic initiatives and gain a deep understanding of the activities, roadmap, and vision of each Cloud Provider
- Build and maintain relationships with key personnel in the Public Cloud providers to solidify Palo Alto Network’s standing and awareness within the provider and to assist in the development of key relationships with the extended Palo Alto Network’s cloud team and executives
- Direct engagement and partner relationships are a critical part of this role
- Build strong GTM relationships
- Ensure WW Global Cloud Provider Engagement Director are engaged in your theater
- Help provide insight into the support of Public Cloud events and attend/participate in the events
- BA, BS (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ Years’ experience in Sales Leadership – Account or Channel Management
- Deep experience in Japan Market and demonstrated an ability to work successfully across countries
- Channel experience including selling with or managing channel partners is preferred
- Industry knowledge of security product market trends and directional awareness of Palo Alto Network’s solutions and is desired
- 25%-40% Travel domestically and internationally
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills both in Japanese and English
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.