Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Managed Security Service Providers
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Service Provider Product Marketing Manager to join our organization to help execute the company’s marketing initiatives targeting managed security service providers (MSSPs) around the globe. You will be responsible for critical content development associated with positioning and selling our products through MSSP partners, who bundle and deliver our products to enterprises with their managed service offerings. You will be developing and executing end-to-end MSSP marketing plans, enabling our MSSP field sales teams and partner sales teams, and working alongside field marketing to build programs aligned with our sales objectives. You should demonstrate strong leadership skills, creativity, communications skills,
As an innovative company with a history of bringing game-changing technology to market, we regularly launch new products and functionalities that our MSSP partners build managed service offerings around in targeting enterprise customers and industry verticals. You will be frequently called upon to lead cross-functional teams focused on driving successful product launches through MSSP partners and work directly with the MSSP partners to drive revenue improvement.
- Build and maintain Palo Alto Networks messaging – targeting managed security service providers (MSSPs)
- Work closely with product management on developing our MSSP go-to-market (GTM) plans, strategies, and product positioning
- Create content that is tailored specifically for MSSPs, that is aligned with our MSSP partner sales motion, and which will be demonstrated for events, MSSP partner campaigns, and customer EBCs
- Create brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content
- Develop and present original content for webinars, customer presentations, industry events, analyst and press briefings, and industry trade journals
- Regularly present in formal and informal settings – sales calls, and industry, partner, and corporate events
- Train the sales organization and MSSP partners on capabilities and competitive differentiation
- Work closely with field marketing and MSSP partners to develop ongoing awareness and demand generation programs
- Sales training and enablement – for both Palo Alto Networks field sales and MSSP field sales
- 5-7 years of marketing experience with specific responsibility for developing high impact messaging
- Specific experience marketing directly with managed service providers, cloud service providers, or system integrators
- Experience developing sell-through programs with service providers and working directly with service provider partners to get results in the field
- Depth in information security or network security a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking a plus
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies coming from engineering and product management into business-minded value propositions
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Ability to think strategically while working tactically to deliver a steady stream of sales tools and collateral
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts
- Solid analytical and business skills
- Ability to drive projects through to completion, cooperating and coordinating with many other groups within the company
- Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners will be an essential part of this role
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or