UX Designer (Demisto)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Ever created a content system for large content house? Defined Information Architecture for a newspaper or a magazine? Can you relate to organizing complex systems? You will have fun with us!
We are looking for a top-notch UX designer that can handle tough challenges in Information Architecture.
We assure plenty of room to grow and flourish - we are a growing team in a growing product.
As a UX designer, you will join a team of UX and UI professionals who are making the experience of using Demisto product a top-notch one. In our mission to make a complex product friendly and usable, we are in constant contact with our customers, both for feedback and validation. While working at Palo Alto Networks you will have the opportunity to constantly see your designs being implemented and used, and be able to improve per your tests and observations.
More information about DEMISTO product can be found HERE
- Research and design for Demisto’s Information and data presentation architecture
- Leading UX design for complex features and products, from concept to full implementation
- Actively help the product team defining user and business goals, personas, user journeys, and product scope
- Interacting with customers and our research team to study and validate throughout your design process
- Creating prototypes, storyboards, user and process flows to effectively communicate design ideas to all relevant parties
- Working with R&D to take your designs from ideas to a leaving working product
- 4+ years of experience designing user-experience for data-heavy and complex web systems.
- Proven experience in complex information architecture challenges.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Sharp and assertive, not afraid to doubt and to ask
- Good English command.
- Degree from well known academic institute a plus.
- Experience in the cyber-security domain a double plus.
**Please attach a link to your online portfolio.
Demisto™, a Palo Alto Networks company, was founded only 4 years ago. Demisto Enterprise is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. Supporting over 300 applications and with a community of over 4,000 we are redefining incident response. If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.