Reporting Analyst (EMEA)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will collaborate with several teams, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports. You’ll build and improve data and reporting that help internal partners understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to partners
- Organize and present your findings in a relevant way to make sure your partners can make the right decision
- Assist in both ad-hoc requests as well as regular reports for various business segments
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- Design, document and implement business processes if needed
- Review existing workflows and processes and implement improvements
- Provide business analytics (Excel, Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Data governance
- Investigate and procure data segmentation and solutions to improve data quality
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Data-driven, have a technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- Proven strong analytical and statistical skills
- Demonstrable ability to draw business insights from data
- Working knowledge in data visualization (Excel, G sheets, SFDC, Wave/Einstein Analytics, Tableau, or other data visualization tools)
- Superb communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of partners
- Great teammate with strong social, relationship-building, and partner management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
- Proven ability to be able to work with a team in Europe and time difference
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers to help them understand how our products can secure their environment. This is where our sales operation teams come in. Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
As part of our sales operations, you support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.