IT Business Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our Business Operations team within the IT Organization. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical, problem solving & data visualization skills. And be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
You will be working with multiple stakeholders, understanding their business problems with the intent of designing & developing optimal solutions. You will be able to bridge business needs with technical solutions to address business challenges.
- Build dashboards that support ongoing reporting and analysis.
- Build data pipeline to prepare aggregated results for dashboards.
- Author key documents including as-is & to-be processes and gaps.
- Partner with stakeholders for process automation and efficiency.
- Apply strong ability to use data sets to solve business problems.
- Experience and ability to collect and integrate multiple data sources.
- Solid knowledge of querying and manipulating large datasets for analytics using SQL.
- Expert at communicating features, benefits, strengths and gaps.
- Ability to design and support automated processes to scale solutions.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience with SQL, data analytics, data cleanup, and data pipeline.
- Experience in data models and creating data visualizations in PowerBI, Tableau or other modern visualization tools.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to and engage with Senior management.
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyber-attacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.