Intern - DOPE Marketing Growth Hacker
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Growth Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with several performance marketing experts to audit, create, and optimize connected digital journeys that improve the end user's daily experience of Palo Alto Networks’ brand.
You will work cross-functionally across marketing operations to create and systematically measure value gains. This is entry-level into the Palo Alto Networks marketing operations organization, an award-winning team that won the Marketo Revvie for “Best Marketing Team of the year”.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, and marketing. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
- User journey audits, pathing analysis, and journey mapping recommendations
- Growth testing project management
- SEO keyword research
- Tactical optimizations across outbound tactics including paid advertising, email marketing, landing pages, and marketing automation
- A/B and multivariate testing and analysis
- Predictive content: audience mapping algorithm adjustments
- Sales tool optimization
- Dashboard requirements documents
- Misc. tasks designed to increase our ability to achieve awareness, community, and lead generation goals
- Have an interest in marketing, demand generation, growth hacking, and project management, and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have the authorization to work within the United States. Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.