Sr. SQA Engineer (IoT Security)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the SQA Engineering Team, the engineer will help ensuring top quality for Palo Alto Networks’ IoT Security product. You will design and enhance current automation frameworks, work on releasing and deploying new features to production environment. The member will have close interactions with development, product management, and support teams.The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, organized, able to multi-task and most importantly, demand his/her job be fun and rewarding.
- Work closely with Development, Product Management and Ops team to ensure highest level of test coverage and quality assurance in all stages of Continuous Delivery process.
- File bugs and work with Development to fix issues seen
- Learn and implement test cases that give insight into customer deployment scenarios
- Become inventive in testing approaches by building tools and end-to-end testing solutions
- Work on groundbreaking IoT Security Products
- Mix in your creative skills with a focused testing approach to produce the best quality products in cybersecurity
- 5+ years of experience on Software Quality Assurance.
- 3+ years of experience with backend and/or frontend automation framework.
- Strong proficiency in Python testing framework and Selenium.
- Experience with REST API automation and concepts.
- Hands-on experiences with CI/CD using Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Hands-on experiences in Agile Scrum software development process.
- Experience with maintaining complex test bed in AWS (ex. Selenium Grid) is a plus.
- Experience testing Network Security Products is a plus.
- Experience testing Cloud Products is a plus.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
We’re not your ordinary Information Security team. We’re a diverse group of security professionals that accepts challenging the status quo in order to protect Palo Alto Networks and our customers.
Driving innovation on the Information Security team of the fastest-growing high-tech cybersecurity company is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined by the brightest minds in technology, and our global teams are on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.